Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Flicks on the List

Don't worry I haven't lost it yet. My mind is still intact guys, please bear with me for posting another entry in a span of an hour. It's just that, I'm really excited with my blog's new look and all. So please, just let me have this. 

I was out to watch Harry Potter 4 last Friday, I know, I can now see your eyes rolling but I grow up reading the guy and watched all the installments of the movie. I think it only right to see its end. Going back, while waiting for the movie to begin I fancied watching the trailers of upcoming movies and some of them made it to my 'To Watch For' list. Enjoy:




Real Steel  starring Hugh Jackman



Crazy, Stupid, Love starring Steve Carell, Ryan Gosling, Julianne Moore, Emma Stone and Kevin Bacon


Happy Feet 2




These three movies are feel-good ones which is basically my criteria when it comes to movies.   Although,I also have room for tear-jerkers, but I really opt for the one that cracks me up. The trailer of Happy Feet says it all. The return of Ryan Gosling and his to-die-for body is always worth the ticket in Crazy, Stupid Love. And Real Steel with Hugh Jackman in it is enough reason to go watch. I am a sucker for Hugh Jackman. Shoot me.

How about you?What's on your list?

See you at the movies!






No comments:

Post a Comment