Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 14, 2009

Cute Couple

The Korean drama "Boys Over Flowers" is over, but the mania is still on. I admit to be a fanatic of the series. Although the story isn't at all new being a Korean adapation of the Taiwanese series "Meteor Garden", it still swept me off my feet! I love "Meteor Garden" but I worship "Boys Over Flowers"!!!

If there was one thing that I really loved about the show it would be the special friendship between Ji Hoo and Jan Di. It was already given that it was the ultra hot Jun Pyo who was destined for Jan Di but the chemistry between the quiet and sensual Ji Hoo and the bubbly and charming Jan Di was undeniable. The fragility of their friendship being mere friends resonates purity (this is a shoutout to my Chimoy!!!hahaha).There was this "good kind of tension" between them which really spiced up everything.



Here are some of my favorite scene shots of the couple:






Ji hoo was often a shoulder to lean on...




..This horse ride said it all....

that LOOK and that SMILE!!

Ji Hoo was always ready to share....





..sometimes there was just silence....sweet silence...



....inseparable....







...this was the scene that made me cry bigtime!..Ji Hoo carried Jan Di in Macau...


....absolutely cute!!!This is my favorite






xoxo Champoy :)







No comments:

Post a Comment