Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Hello



Well, hello there little blog that I've abandoned for too long! I apologize for the absence of activity, I wasn't in a writing mood for quite a while. I never seem to have found the energy to sit down and type. Perhaps uninspired? Not really. Lazy maybe. I'm really working on getting myself to write more these days. There is just so much to write about around me really but I can't seem to figure out why I have no words for them. Truly, discipline is everything. So, how do I begin to narrate the days when I decided to temporarily not exist in this tiny universe that I have created for my own?  Perhaps I’ll go with the proven and tested ‘a step at a time’. Yes, I’ll go by that.



I've recently moved back to Manila. Emphasizing on ‘back’ since it was my home before I moved to Cebu to continue my studies. I had a wonderful three years in Cebu. I was reunited with my old friends and I made new once too. The city was my comfort zone. I loved every bit of my stay and I am sure to visit it often. There is not day that I don’t miss it or think about it. But life has its way of letting us have the ‘growing up’ that we all need. Moving to the capital was tough decision. But I knew it was the right thing to do. I've been on a holiday for too long.

Life is so real here. Manila is not a shy city.  It’s very outspoken and straightforward. It is aware of its greatness and will never adjust for anyone. Very well identified and is sure of it itself. It has everything that the word ‘city’ seeks to define; bad traffic, skyscrapers, glamour, high rent, events, opportunities, poverty, pollution, etc. Not a trace of country life, just urbanization everywhere.  Above all, it is home to the most significant places and persons in my life. Most of who I am now was molded in this city. Cebu is special, but Manila is definitely my favorite.


I have a few stories to tell which will be featured on my future posts. I have a long list ahead of me. I will get on them one by one. Promise. I will include the explanation of the new look! haha

Let’s leave it here for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment